| Founder: || Stratos Family
| Age: || Ancient
| Status: || Extant
| Origin: || The Islands
| Base: || Tretopia
| Residence: || All over the world
| Occupation: || Practitioners of Magic
| Affiliation: || Humanity, Each Other
| Allegiance: || Themselves
| Appearances: || All
- "We are creatures of Magic, we are pure and, compared to the other filth, we are supreme in every way."
- —Joseph Montclair to his daughters Artemis and Venus
A Witch is someone born with the powers of Magic. They are known to be immortal and, though there homeland is in Tretopia, they live in all corners of the world.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Channelling - The power to invoke extra forms of energy by focusing on external forces
- Potion Brewing - The power to brew and concoct potions, remedies and elixirs that have supernatural properties.
- Spell Casting - The power to change and control events through the use of incantations and more.
- Disbelief: The act of denying or disbelieving in one's potential could cause a witch to inadvertently suppress their magical power.
- Distraction: Denying a witch from concentrating or giving full attention to their spells, may render them ineffective.
- Fear: The condition or feeling of being afraid may prevent a witch from properly accessing their powers.
- Herbs: Ingestion of certain herbs can cause a witch to lose consciousness and prevent them from using magic for a undetermined amount of time.
- Magic: Witches are still susceptible to the powers of witchcraft.
- Overexertion: The excessive use of magic could lead to disorientation, nose bleeds, unconsciousness, and if taken to the extreme, death.
- Amulets: An object that is used to protect its wearer from harm.
- Athames: A ceremonial dagger with a double-edged blade that is commonly used to direct energy.
- Candles: A block of solid wax with an embedded wick that is commonly lit to to amplify a witch’s spell.
- Cauldrons: A large metal pot that is commonly used to hold the ingredients for and potions.
- Grimoire: A family journal is documented with magical recipes, rituals, and spells, and can also be used as a Talisman.
- Herbs: Various flora used as ingredients to be incorporated into spells as binding agents
- Stones: Various minerals and ores used to boost or bind a witch's spell.
- Symbols: Seals drawn or written used as physical representations of spells.
- Tailsman: An object that is used to magnify a witch's power and or represent them supernaturally.